Geo Bee Hotspot
March 28, 2024, 12:28:36 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Staff List Login Register  

The Duchy of Whizdom :)

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Duchy of Whizdom :)  (Read 562 times)
Lutheranwhiz

View Profile
« on: May 31, 2007, 12:02:43 pm »

This is my duchy. Not a kingdom, mind you, a duchy. In order to be in my duchy, you must swear the following oath:

I, (state your name), swear on my honor to be completely loyal to the Supreme Duke and Merciful Ruler, Whiz, while in this duchy and will promise not to post anything stupid or anything that just ticks him off at any point. Upon breaching any of these limits I will face expulsion from the Duchy of Whizdom and face the contempt of the Supreme Duke and Merciful Ruler, Whiz. May the Duchy of Whizdom prosper with the help of God through the intercession of The Blessed Virgin and all the Saints. To this I pledge my honor.

Have fun Wink

Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now until the hour of our death. Amen.
Report Spam   Logged

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Simul Justis et Peccator

Ave María, grátia plena, Dóminus tecum. Benedícta tu in muliéribus, et benedíctus fructus ventris tui, Jesus.
Sancta María, Mater Dei, ora pro nobis peccatóribus, nunc et in hora mortis nostræ. Amen.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

BravesBeeDude33
Administrator
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2007, 12:19:10 pm »

I, BravesBeeDude33, swear on my honor to be completely loyal to the Supreme Duke and Merciful Ruler, Whiz, while in this duchy and will promise not to post anything stupid or anything that just ticks him off at any point. Upon breaching any of these limits I will face expulsion from the Duchy of Whizdom and face the contempt of the Supreme Duke and Merciful Ruler, Whiz. May the Duchy of Whizdom prosper with the help of God through the intercession of The Blessed Virgin and all the Saints. To this I pledge my honor.

Although this whole site is kind of my duchy  Cool
Report Spam   Logged
Lutheranwhiz

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2007, 01:05:43 pm »

No, this site is your empire, and you were kind enough to let me have a duchy within it.

Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now until the hour of our death. Amen.
Report Spam   Logged

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Simul Justis et Peccator

Ave María, grátia plena, Dóminus tecum. Benedícta tu in muliéribus, et benedíctus fructus ventris tui, Jesus.
Sancta María, Mater Dei, ora pro nobis peccatóribus, nunc et in hora mortis nostræ. Amen.
BravesBeeDude33
Administrator
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2007, 02:54:50 pm »

Gotcha  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
petsgomoo13

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2007, 02:54:38 pm »

I, petsgomoo13, swear on my honor to be completely loyal to the Supreme Duke and Merciful Ruler, Whiz, while in this duchy and will promise not to post anything stupid or anything that just ticks him off at any point. Upon breaching any of these limits I will face expulsion from the Duchy of Whizdom and face the contempt of the Supreme Duke and Merciful Ruler, Whiz. May the Duchy of Whizdom prosper with the help of God through the intercession of The Blessed Virgin and all the Saints. To this I pledge my honor.

Report Spam   Logged
Lutheranwhiz

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2007, 06:28:22 pm »

Good. There are no positions on this one like my duchy on GBC. It just has me as Duke and BravesBeeDude as the overseer (as he rules the site)

Report Spam   Logged

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Simul Justis et Peccator

BravesBeeDude33
Administrator
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2007, 11:33:34 pm »

Well..... this duchy pwns
Report Spam   Logged
triple-s

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2007, 03:39:37 pm »

I, triple-s, swear on my honor to be completely loyal to the Supreme Duke and Merciful Ruler, Whiz, while in this duchy and will promise not to post anything stupid or anything that just ticks him off at any point. Upon breaching any of these limits I will face expulsion from the Duchy of Whizdom and face the contempt of the Supreme Duke and Merciful Ruler, Whiz. May the Duchy of Whizdom prosper with the help of God through the intercession of The Blessed Virgin and all the Saints. To this I pledge my honor.
Report Spam   Logged
pranbhan917

Mac Fanatic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2008, 10:50:53 am »

I, pranbhan917, swear on my honor to be completely loyal to the Supreme Duke and Merciful Ruler, Whiz, while in this duchy and will promise not to post anything stupid or anything that just ticks him off at any point. Upon breaching any of these limits I will face expulsion from the Duchy of Whizdom and face the contempt of the Supreme Duke and Merciful Ruler, Whiz. May the Duchy of Whizdom prosper with the help of God through the intercession of The Blessed Virgin and all the Saints. To this I pledge my honor.
Report Spam   Logged

Introducing Macintosh. It does everything you'd expect a personal computer to do. It does things you wouldn't expect a personal computer to do. And it hs done things no other computer has ever done before. But to use it, you have to learn to do this. [Click]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum